Thursday, April 20, 2017

TS4 Custom Content: Paintings_©Amy Montico



Pictures clickable.

The pictures belongs to ©Amy Montico

Thank you to Mrs. Amy Montico for having allowed me to use her pictures.
Copyright/Names-Links visible with the pictures in the paintings section.

For the pictures: Forest and Trees, I also made 2 wallpapers, they can be downloaded under my categories: Sims 4 Wallpapers.

Below 2 links for downloading, one for normal size paintings and one for the large size paintings. 
( 7 paintings), I made the paintings larger with 3D Blender. You can see 2 screenshots below to give you an idea how they look in the game.

Terms of Use 


Info about it,  see "about my blog-TOU" under my large banner.

 
 5 paintings (normal size)
Forest. Butterfly. Trees. Autumne Leaves. Cherry tree. 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f74h4o226x17krm/Keyla+AMontico-+normal+size.rar

7 paintings (large size)
Autumn. Cherry tree (large). Orange Butterfly. Marguerite.
River Rother. Dandelion. Flower. 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3f78r28e6lijkc9/Keyla+AMontico+-+Large.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment